NOTE: Discontinued product. Recommended replacements:
Protective module for 4 to 20 mA current circuits
Electronic static protections to protect signal’s 4 - 20 mA current loop. They are widely used to protect against overvoltage or power surges either signal acquisition instrumentation or field transducers .
1-module size box to be coupled to 35mm bar, DIN 46277, in UL94 V0 plastic material, with transparent protection that can be plumbed.
- Nominal voltage less than 35 Vdc for 4 to 20 mA circuits
- Operating voltage of 47 V (RMS) (cable to cable)
- Discharge voltage 90V (cable to cable and cable to ground)
- Discharge current greater than 5000 A
- Dimensions 90 x 18.5 x 73 mm