4-digit indicator with universal input (V/mA/TC/Pt100/Ohm) and retransmission/power output of 115-230 Vac.
Microprocessor indicators programmable from keypad with ultrabright red LED 4 digit display. This family of indicators, easy to use and program, displays directly in engineering units the signals provided by the process transducers, with display range from -1999 to 9999. The front panel with polycarbonate membrane is protected to IP44.
Universal inputs for voltage, current, resistance, heating element and thermocouple signals with filter time on input signal programmable from keypad. The inputs are protected against overvoltages and overcurrents. Stabilized 20Vdc 20mA power supply for transducer. Retransmitted output with current signal 0-20/4-20 mA or voltage signal 0-5/1-5/0-10/2-10 Vdc.
Optional board with 3 relay alarms (capacity 250Vac/8A) or with 4 open collector alarms (capacity 300mA/35V) with programmable threshold values and hysteresis. Optional board for RS232 and RS485 serial interface selectable by monitoring and remote programming.
- 4 figure with red LED display 14 mm in height, 4 LED for alarm indication.
- High wear resisting keyboard and optimal tactile sensation.
- Measure of mA, mV, V, Pt100, thermocouple, with inputs protected against overvoltage and over-currents.
- Internal resolution of 20000 points.
- Rejection to the network frequency in a differential way min 40 dB (50 Hz).
- Input by contact with HOLD function.
- Memorising of the peak upper and lower values.
- Polarity selection of the BURN-OUT function.
- Analogue output mA/V galvanic isolated with settable scale.
- Optional serial interface for remote monitoring and programming.
- Optional alarm outputs : 3 SPDT or 4 open-collar completely configurable relays (delays, hysteresis, alarm type).
- Frontal with polycarbonate membrane and IP44 protection grade.
- Extractable terminal box for connecting and replacing.