Platinum RTD Temperature Recorder. Includes NIST certificate.
The RTDTemp101A is a RTD-based temperature data logger with a compact design. When used with a 2, 3 or 4-wire external RTD probe, this device is capable of measuring temperatures from -200 °C to +850 °C (-328 °F to +1562 °F).
The RTDTemp101A features user-specified high/low alarm limits and can even be programmed to start up to 18 months in advance. With a 10-year battery life and the ability to store up to 1,396,736 time and date stamped readings.
The RTDTemp101A is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
RTD probes sold separately.
- 10 Year Battery Life
- ±0.04 °C Accuracy
- Multiple Start/Stop Function
- Ultra High Speed Download
- 1,396,736 Reading Storage Capacity
- Memory Wrap
- Precision RTD Sensing Element
- Battery Life Indicator
- Optional Password Protection
- Programmable High and Low Alarms
- Field Upgradeable
- Calibration Chamber Monitoring
- Environmental Studies
- Precision Temperature Recording
- Simple Setup and Installation
- Minimal Long-Term Maintenance
- Long-Term Field Deployment