Temperature and humidity logger with measurement range from -40 to 80 ° C (-40 ° F to +176 ° F) and 0 to 95%, memory of 1,000,000 readings per channel, Sampling: 1 reading every second or every 12 hours , long battery life, Includes NIST certificate
The RHTemp101A is a compact, humidity and ambient temperature data logger. This device can measure and record temperatures from -40 °C to 80 °C (-40 °F to +176 °F) and humidity from 0 %RH to 95 %RH.
The RHTemp101A features user-specified high/low alarm limits and can even be programmed to start up to 18 months in advance. With a 10-year battery life and the ability to store up to 1,047,552 time and date stamped readings, the RHTemp101A is perfect for long-term studies.
The RHTemp101A is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
- 10 Year Battery Life
- 1 Second Reading Rate
- Multiple Start/Stop Function
- Ultra High Speed Download
- 1,047,552 Readings Per Channel, Storage Capacity
- Memory Wrap
- Precision RTD Sensing Element
- Battery Life Indicator
- Optional Password Protection
- Programmable High and Low Alarms
- NIST Traceable
- Field Upgradeable
- Implement HACCP Programs
- Warehouse Monitoring
- Museum Monitoring
- General Purpose Humidity Recording
- Simple Setup and Installation
- Minimal Long-Term Maintenance
- Long-Term Field Deployment
- Compact and Portable