Wireless 15VDC Voltage Data Logger with LCD Include NIST certificate.
The RFVolt2000A is a wireless voltage data logger designed to connect directly to DC voltage sources. This device can also be interfaced with a wide range of voltage output sensors, including pressure sensors and CO2 sensors, as well as transmitters and other transducers. The RFVolt2000A is available in four ranges: 2.5VDC, 15VDC, 30VDC or 160mVDC.
The RFVolt2000A-160mVDC model is a wireless, differential voltage data logger. The device is equipped with a three position terminal block to allow for a positive, negative and ground connection. This allows the measurement of the voltage difference between two signals tied to the same ground.
This device features an LCD screen which provides instant access to current readings, minimum, maximum and average statistics. Equipped with user-programmable alarms, the RFVolt2000A will alert or notify users via email or text when thresholds are breached, allowing users to take immediate action.
The RFVolt2000A is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
The RFVolt2000A is also MadgeTech Cloud Services ready, providing users the ability to monitor data remotely on any smartphone, tablet or internet enabled device.
Note: RFC wireless interface required.
Please see data sheet for a list of countries approved for use, purchase and distribution.
- Battery Life Indicator
- Digital Display
- Direct USB Interface
- AC Power connection via USB
- Configurable Alarms
- Ability to manually reset statistics
- 5 year battery life at 15 Minute Reading Rate
- 160mV Model Measures Differential Voltage
- • Battery Usage Studies
- • Solar Cell Monitoring
- • Cathodic Protection Monitoring
- • Applications that require an external sensor: Pressure Monitoring CO2 Monitoring
- • 160 mV Model Measures Radio or Electromagnetic Frequency Interference
- Digital Display Provides Instant Access to Current Readings and Statistics
- Minimal Long-Term Maintenance
- Readings displayed in users selected measurement unit
- Time and Money Saving with Battery Life Management
- Continuous monitoring
- E-mail, text message and audible alerts provides assurance and quality control