Wireless temperature data logger with LCD. Internal sensor measurement range: -20 ~ + 60 ° C Memory: 32,256 readings, Wireless or USB connection, compatible with Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7/8. Includes NIST certificate.
The RFTemp2000A is a wireless room temperature data logger.
This device features an LCD screen that provides instant access to current readings, minimum, maximum, and average statistics. Equipped with user-programmable alarms, the RFTemp2000A will alert or notify users via email or text message when thresholds are exceeded, allowing users to take immediate action.
The RFTemp2000A is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 software, making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
The RFTemp2000A is also MadgeTech Cloud Services ready, giving users the ability to remotely monitor data on any smartphone, tablet, or internet-enabled device.
Note: An RFC wireless interface is required.
See the data sheet for a list of countries approved for use, purchase, and distribution.
- Wireless Two-Way Communication
- Ambient Temperature Monitoring
- View Data in Real Time
- 5 Year Battery Life
- Battery Life Indicator
- Field Upgradeable
- Audible and LED Alarm Indicators
- Cumulative Alarm Delay
- Clean Rooms
- Laboratories and Hospitals
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Warehouse mapping
- Storage of Perishable Goods
- Chemical Storage
- Incubator Monitoring
- Fast Installation
- Minimal Long-Term Maintenance
- Full Communication From One PC
- Time and Money Saving with Battery Management
- Easily Isolate Critical Data
- Reduction of False Alarms