IAA200, full bridge strain gauge signal conditioning current transmitter, 0-20 mA output, bandwidth up to 25 kHz, removable screw terminal connectors, metal case, integrated 35 mm DIN clip.
The IAA Family is brand new general purpose amplifier solution for in-line amplification of any full bridge strain gauge type sensor with mV/V range output. The new model combines precision and ease of integration with a 0.005% total error. Both IAA100 (voltage amplifier) and IAA200 (current transmitter) feature an aluminum housing with an integrated DIN clip designed for industrial environment applications.
- Bidirectional Output, Differential Input
- 4-20 mA Output
- Selectable 1 KHz,10 KHz, 25 KHz Bandwidth
- Bridge Excitation: 5 or 10 VDC (DIP Switch)
- Ranges: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 10.0 mV/V (DIP Switch)
- 256 Selectable Shunt Combinations: 30k?, 43.7k?, 60.4k?, 87.6k?, 100k?, 150k?, 300k?, 432k? (DIP Switch)
- Externally Accessible Shunt Cal Activation Button
- Digitally Controlled Remote Shunt
- Internal Span and Offset Potentiometers
- Sensor Polarity Reversal DIP Switch
- Zero Shift DIP Switch
- CE approval and RoHS compliant