Standard temperature probe IEC 751, Standard cast aluminum weatherproof thermal head and Sensor wetted parts: AISI 316. Sheath diameter: from 6 up to 8 mm. Process connection from 1/2 g.m. Probe lenght 150mm.
Temperature PT100 probes are devices supplying, through a physical process, temperature measurement to the instruments to which they are connected. These products can be used also in particularly heavy industrial application.
- Standard Pt100 probe (IEC 751), 3 wires technique, A or B class.
- Standard cast aluminum weatherproof thermal head.
- Ceramic connection socket.
- Sensor wetted parts: AISI 316.
- Sheath diameter: from 6 up to 8 mm (other measures available on demand).
- Process connection from ½” g.m. (other measures available on demand).
- Atmosphere Probe model (ABS, IP65) available on demand.
- The DIN B head type allows the host a signal transmitter that provides a value of 4..20 mA, for example the Seneca T120 which is a microprocessor converter for Pt100 to 4..20 mA. which is programmable through PC with EASY SETUP from our manufacturer Seneca