PCI Bus, High Speed 4 Axis Motion Control Board.
The PISO-PS400 is a 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card that can be used on any IPC with a 5 V PCI bus, and is suitable for general-purpose motion control applications. This card equipped with one FRnet Master which allows the fast remote I/O of the IPC to be expanded easily. The two-wired FRnet interface allows a maximum 128 DI and 128 DO channels, which are automatically scanned within a period of 2.88 ms.
In addition to its wide speed range, this intelligent motion controller also has a variety of motion control functions built in, such as 2/3-axis linear interpolation, 2-axis circular interpolation, T/S-curve acceleration/deceleration, numerous synchronous actions, automatic homing, and others. A major advantage is that the majority of the PISO-PS400 motion control functions are performed by the high-performance motion ASIC with little load on the processor. The motion status, FRnet I/O, and the other I/O cards on the IPC can still be monitored while driving the motors.
As the low CPU loading requirements of the PISO-PS400 is minimal, one or more motion cards can be used with a single IPC. ICP DAS also provides a variety of functions and examples that can be used to reduce the need for additional programming, making it a highly cost-effective solution for motion control application developers.
- Independent 4-axis motion control.
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions.
- 2/3-axis linear/2-axis circular interpolation function.
- Continuous interpolation function.
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration.
- A maximum pulse output rate of 4 Mpps for each axis.
- Pulse Output Types: CW/CCW or PULSE/DIR.
- 32-bit encoder counter for each axis.
- Encoder Pulse Input Types: A/B Phase or Up/Down.
- Programmable automatic homing for each axis.
- Position comparison management and software limits.
- A wide range of synchronous actions (event-triggered actions).
- Expandable Remote I/O: 128 DI and 128 DO via a two-wire FRnet interface.