64 Channel Optically Isolated Open-Collector Digital Output Board. Includes CA-4037B able and two CA-4002 D-Sub connectors.
The PISO-C64 has 64-channels of optically isolated digital outputs, arranged into two isolated banks. Each digital output offers a darlington transistor and integral suppression diode for inductive load. Isolated output channels are designed into group C and Group D. The power supply of the input port may use external power or the power from the PC side using DC/DC converter. The power supply of the output port should use external power. This interface board is easily installed in any PC/AT/XT compatible computer. The board interfaces to field logic signals, which eliminates ground-loop problems and isolates the host computer from damaging voltages. The ISO-C64 has one 37-pin D-Sub Connector and one 40-pin male header. Users can connect the digital signal through the second D-Sub connector. Each D-Sub connector contains 32 output channels.
- Support the +5 V PCI bus for PISO-C64.
- Support the +3.3 V/+ 5 V PCI bus for PISO-C64U.
- Support PCI Express x1 for PEX-C64.
- Card ID function for PISO-C64U and PEX-C64.
- Output status Readback for PISO-C64U and PEX-C64.
- 64 optically isolated DO (open collector) channels.
- Four isolated banks when using four isolated external power supplies.
- 3750 Vrms photo-isolation protection.
- Supports Plug & Play to obtain I/O resurces.
- No more manually settings of I/O address and IRQ.