4 channel 14-bit analog output board/ 16 Digital Input/ 16 Digital Output.
The PISO-DAxU and the PIO-DAxU series cards (universal PCI versions) are compatible with the PIO-DAx cards (PCI versions) and most users can replace the PIO-DAx by PISO-DAxU or PIO-DAxU directly without software/driver modification. Please refer to user manual (ch 1.1) for the compatibility information. The PISO-DA series adds high-voltage isolation design that offers a durable ability to keep users' computers safe from unexpected surge. It is the built-in high-quality isolation components that make PISO-DA series featuring 2500 VDC bus-typed isolation! For the PIO-DA and the PISO-DA series, their voltage output range is from -10 V to +10 V, and their current output range is from 0 to 20 mA. In addition, PISO-DA series and PIO-DA series also feature the following advantages by ICP DAS's innovation:Accurate and easy-to-use calibration.
ICP DAS provides the software calibration instead of the manual calibration so that no jumpers and trim-pots are required anymore. The calibration information can be saved in EEPROM for long-term use. Individual channel configuration.
In other words, every channel can be individually configured as voltage output or current output! Card ID.
ICP DAS provides the card ID function for PISO-DA series and PIO-DA8U (version 1.1 or above). Users can set card ID for each card and then recognize them one by one when more than two boards are used in a computer.
PISO-DA series and PIO-DA series support a wide range of operating systems like Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit Windows XP/Vista/7. Moreover, ICP DAS provides all the DLL and Active X for users, and sample programs covering from Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabView are also provided for intuitive and fast learning!
- Supports +5 V PCI bus for PIO-DA4/DA8/DA16
- 16/8/4 channels, 14-bit analog output
- Voltage output range: ±10 V
- Current output range: 0 ~ 20 mA (sink)
- Two pacer timer interrupt source
- Double-buffered D/A latch
- Software calibration
- 16-channel DI, 16-channel DO
- One D-Sub connector, two 20-pin flat cable connectors
- Connects directly to DB-16P, DB-16R, DB-24C, DB-24PR and DB-24POR
- Supports both +5 V and +3.3 V PCI bus
- 2500 VDC bus-type and power isolation protection
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low
- Card ID function, (Version 1.1 or above)