Universal PCI/ 96-channel/bi-direction programmable I/O ports under software control/ One 32-bit programmable internal timer/ Interrupt source: 4-channel.
The PIO-D96U card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PIO-D96U card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PIO-D96, and users can replace the PIO-D96 by the PIO-D96U directly without software/driver modification.
The PIO-D96U universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus while the PIO-D96 supports 5 V PCI bus. These cards provide 96 TTL digital I/O lines that consist of twelve 8-bit bi-direction ports. Every three ports on a connector are grouped and named as port A (PA), port B (PB) and port C (PC) respectively. All ports are configured as inputs upon power-up or reset.
The PIO-D96U also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-D96U cards in one computer.
The PIO-D96/D96U supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- Support the +5V PCI bus for PIO-D96
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D96U
- 96 channels of digital I/O
- Bi-direction programmable I/O ports under software control
- All I/O lines buffered on the board
- Connects directly to DB-24PR, DB-24PD, DB-24RD, DB-24PRD, DB-16P8R, DB-24POR, DB-24SSR, DB-24C or any OPTO-22 Compatible daughter boards
- One 32-bit programmable internal timer
- One DB37 connector, three 50-pin box headers
- Interrupt source: 4-channel
- Card ID function for PIO-D96U
- Buffer output for higher driving capability
- DIO response time is about 0.77 µs (1.3 MHz max.)
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab.