64-channel digital I/O with timer/ counter
The PIO-D64U card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PIO-D64U card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PIO-D64, and users can replace the PIO-D64 by the PIO-D64U directly without software/driver modification.
The PIO-D64U universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus while the PIO-D64 supports 5 V PCI bus. These cards provide 32-ch digital input and 32-ch digital output that consist of two 16-bit input ports and two 16-bit output ports. The PIO-D64U and PIO-D64 also offer 6-ch counter/timer with four-clock sources, 2 MHz, 1 MHz, 500 kHz and 250 kHz. The user can use the clock source from the soldering pad. 3 of the 6-ch timer/ counter are for general purposes such as frequency measurement, event counting and pulse generation; the other 3 channels are for interrupt function.
The PIO-D64U also adds a Card ID switch and pull-high/ pull-low resisters for DI on-board. Users can set Card ID and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-D64U cards in one computer. The pull-high/ pull-low resisters allow the DI status to be specified when the DI channels are unconnected; the DI status may remain in high or low status other than floating.
The PIO-D64/D64U supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and Windows 32-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample program in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- Support the +5 V PCI bus for PIO-D64
- Support the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D64U
- Double side SMT, short card
- Provides four 20-pin flat cable connector to DB-16P , DB-16R daughter board
- 32-channel digital input and 32-channel digital output lines
- Card ID function for PIO-D64U
- Pull-up or pull-down resistors on I/O lines for PIO-D64U
- One 16-bit counter and One 32-bit counter with 4 MHz time base
- 3 independent programmable 16-bit down counter
- Programmable interrupt handling
- Five 20-pin headers
- Interrupt trigger by : Even/Timer trigger
- DIO response time is about 0.77 µs (1.3 MHz max.)
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux and DasyLab