Universal PCI, 168-channel digital I/O, opo-22
The PIO-D168U card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PIO-D168U card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PIO-D168, and users can replace the PIO-D168 by the PIO-D168U directly without software/driver modification.
The PIO-D168U universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus while the PIO-D168 supports 5 V PCI bus. These cards provide 168 TTL digital I/O lines, and these lines are grouped into eighteen 8-bit bi-direction ports. Every three ports on a connector are grouped and named as port A (PA), port B (PB) and port C (PC) respectively. All ports are configured as inputs upon power-up or reset.
The PIO-D168U also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognizes the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-D168U cards in one computer.
The PIO-D168/D168U supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit/64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- Support the +3.3 V/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-D168U
- Double side SMT, short card, power saving
- Connect directly to DB-24P,DB-24R, DB-24PR, DB-24SSR, DB-24POR and other OPTO-22 compatible daughter board
- 168 I/O Lines
- Emulate 7 Industrial standard 8255 PPI ports (mode 0)
- Programmable interrupt
- Card ID function for PIO-D168U
- Six 50-pin flat cable connectors & one 37-pin
- D-sub connector
- Output status readback
- DIO response time is about 0.77 µs (1.3 MHz max.)