PoE Ethernet module with 16-channel isolated dry-contact digital input (32-bit Counter). Communicates over Modbus TCP and Ethernet. Supports operating temperatures of -25 °C ~ +75 °C (-13F ~ 167F).
PETL-7053 is an IP-based Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) I/O module with digital input. It supports Modbus TCP and communicates over Ethernet. Being able to communicate over Modbus TCP makes it easy for PETL-7053 to integrate with HMI and SCADA software, as well as other PLC's and I/O's. Based on the success of our PET-7000 series, the PETL-7000 series Ethernet I/O modules also has built-in web server and web HMI, which allows easy configuration on a regular web browser. The PETL-7053 also supports digital input which can be configured as dry contact. After the configuration, the PETL-7053 can poll the status of the local digital input channels and continuously write to a remote digital output device over Modbus TCP network.
The PETL-7053 is equipped with dual watchdog: CPU watchdog and host watchdog. The CPU watchdog automatically resets itself when the built-in firmware goes wrong. The host watchdog monitors the host controller (PC or PLC), and the output of the module can go to predefined state (safe value) when the host fails. It comes with two removable terminal block connectors for easy wiring, and features a powerful 32-bit ARM MCU to handle efficient network trafficking. The PETL-7053 PoE digital I/O module offers true IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a standard category 5 Ethernet cable to receive power from a PoE switch like the NS-205PSE. When there is no PoE switch on site, the PETL-7060 can also take power input from DC adapters.
- Cost-effective Ethernet I/O modules (Modbus TCP/UDP slave)
- Contains a 32-bit MCU that efficiently handles network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1 (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicator)
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input
- Supports TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Supports UDP responder for device discovery
- Supports web configuration and firmware update via Ethernet
- Various digital input and output types
- Supports latched DI and 32-bit high-speed counter functions
- Supports I/O pair-connection through the Ethernet
- Dual-watchdog with power-on and safe value
- DIN-rail mountable
- RoHS compliant with no Halogen
- Made from fire retardant materials (UL94-V0 Level)
- Low power consumption (about 1.7 Watts)