PCI with 8 Isolated Inputs and 8 Reed Relay Outputs. Input Range 5~24 Vdc/Vac, isolation 500V. Relays 4 Form C and 4 Form A, max switching voltage 30 Vdc @ 1A/120Vac @ 500ma. I/O connector DB37 female, Includes one CA-4002. Windows and Linux compatible.
The PCI-P8R8 supports 5 V PCI bus. This card contain 8 photo-coupler Digital Input channels that provide 5000 Vrms isolation protection, allowing the input signals to be completely floated so as to prevent ground loops. It is also equipped with 8 Relay Output channels that can be used to control the ON/OFF state of external devices, drive external relays or small power switches, or activate alarms, etc.
The PCI-P8R8 also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognizes the board by the ID via software when using two or more cards in one computer.
These cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 10/8/7/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- 32-bit +5V PCI Bus
- 8/16-channel electromechanical relay output
- 8/16-channel optically isolated digital input
- AC/DC signal input
- AC signal input with filter
- On-board LED indication for relay status
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.