100KS/s 16-bit High Performance Analog and Digital I/O Board
The PCI-1602/1602F series is a family of high performance and high resolution data acquisition boards for the PCI bus. It features a continuous, 100KHz for PCI-1602 (200KHz for PCI-1602F), gap-free data acquisition under DOS and Windows. The PCI-1602 family has the same hardware architecture as PCI-1802L. The PCI-1602 provides 32-channel single-ended or 16-channel differential analog inputs. Like the PCI-1802 family, the PCI-1602 series features a "Magic Scan" function, M-function, X-function, and Continuous Capture function.
- PCI bus (v2.1), 33MHz 5V 32-bit.
- PCI-1602: 16-bit 100KHz A/D converter
- PCI-1602F: 16-bit 200KHz A/D converter
- 32 single-ended/16 differential inputs
- 8K word FIFO buffer
- The sampling rates of single channel or multiple channels is :
- PCI-1602 : 100K samples/s
- PCI-1602F : 200K sample/s
- Three different external triggers:
- middle trigger
- 16 digital input / 16 digital output channels
- PCI-1602 provides programmable low gain: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8
- Internal / external trigger.
- Two 12-bit independent programmable DAC
- 2 MHz throughput per channel (max)
- 2.7 M word /high speed data transfer rate.