PyroBus configurable infra-red temperature sensor with 30:1 optics and RS485 Modbus RTU
The PyroBus series has compact, high-quality, low-cost sensors that measure the temperature of inaccessible or moving objects and materials. They measure temperature from -20 ° C to 500 ° C, with precision and consistency, with a surprising response time of 240 ms.
Bilateral communication via the Modbus RTU RS485 interface allows the user to adjust the emissivity parameters; compensation for reflected energy; apply filters; select maximums, minimums, averages or instant readings. Up to 32 sensors can be installed in a single multipoint network.
All PyroBUS sensors are equipped with Germanium lenses for precision optics. The PB301 model is designed for small or distant lenses and has an optical resolution of 30: 1.
- Wide temperature range from -20 ° C to 500 ° C
- Equipped with Modbus RTU RS485 interface
- Emissivity and configurable signal processing
- Optical resolution of 30: 1
- Rapid response with high stability
- Stainless steel housing, sealed to IP65
- Easy and fast installation