Industrial switch with 5 Ethernet ports 10/100 base-TX (transmission speed 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps). RJ-45 connectors, overload protection, input voltage: +10 ~ +30 VDC via 3-pin removable terminal block connector.
The NS-205 is a compact, robust and durable 5-port industrial Ethernet switch. It has 5 Ethernet switching ports that support 10/100 Base-TX, with 10/100M auto-negotiation and an auto MDI/MDI-X function. It is very easy to use with plug-and-play. Through its 5 ports it can connect with 5 workstations and automatically switch the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections. The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is activity/link/data rate LED indicators for each port, which makes it easy to trouble-shoot. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45. It contains "soft start" function with overload protection and high-low voltage protection.
Compact and Durable to Work in Harsh Industrial Environments.
The din rail mount allows it to be mounted on a din rail in control panels. The NS-205 is designed to operate in a wide range of temperatures to work in harsh industrial environment.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play.
- Store-and-forward architecture.
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control.
- Slim packaging fits on your DIN-Rail Mounting.
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation.
- Supports +12 VDC ~ +56 VDC for NS-205A.
- Supports operating temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C.