DAQ HAT for Raspberry Pi to measure sound and vibration from IEPE sensors. 2 analog inputs, 24-bit, 51.2 kS per channel. External digital trigger input. Power: 5V provided by Raspberry Pi. Up to 8 DAQ HAT can be stacked. Raspberry Pi is not included.
The MCC 172 is a two channel DAQ HAT for making sound and vibration measurements from IEPE sensors like accelerometers and microphones. It features a 24-bit A/D per channel and a maximum sample rate of 51.2 kS/s/Ch. Up to eight MCC HATs can be stacked onto one Raspberry Pi allowing users to create high-channel count, multifunction solutions of different signal types.
All MCC DAQ HATs include easy-to-use C/C++® and Python™ open-source libraries and examples for taking reliable, quality measurements quickly.
NOTE: Raspberry Pi is not included with the MCC 172.
- Two IEPE inputs:
- Two 24-bit, 51.2 kS/s A/D converters (one per channel)
- AC coupled at ±5 V-10
- 32 and screw terminal connections for OEM support
- Synchronous ADC conversions between multiple boards
- Onboard sample buffers allow high-speed acquisition
- External digital trigger input
- Stack up to eight MCC HATs onto a single Raspberry Pi
- MCC DAQ HAT Library; available on GitHub
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Programming API: