4-channel thermocouple measurement DAQ HAT.
The MCC 134 is a thermocouple measurement HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) designed for use with Raspberry Pi, the most popular single-board computer on the market today.
A HAT is an add-on board with a 40W GPIO (general purpose input/output) connector that conforms to the Raspberry Pi HAT specification.
The MCC 134 HAT provides four isolated thermocouple inputs. Up to eight MCC DAQ HATs can be stacked onto one Raspberry Pi.
- Four isolated thermocouple inputs
- 24-bit A/D converter
- 1 second update interval, minimum
- Thermocouple types J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B supported
- Cold junction compensation
- Screw terminal connections
- Stack up to eight MCC HATs onto a single Raspberry Pi
Software MCC DAQ HAT Library; available on GitHub
Supported Operating Systems Linux®
Programming API C, C++, Python