Autonomous recorder with 16 analog inputs of voltage ± 10 V and 16 bits of resolution, sampling frequency of up to 100 KS/s, compact Flash of 4 GB, 16 digital inputs and one output to relay.
Autonomous recorder with 16 analog inputs of voltage ± 10 V and 16 bits of resolution, sampling frequency of up to 100 KS/s, compact Flash of 4 GB (supports memory card of up to 32 GB), 16 digital inputs and an output to relay.
The LGR-5320 Series are high-speed data recorders for analog and digital signals. Each module has 16 analog inputs, 16 digital inputs, one type C relay output (0.5A) and four encoder inputs/counters.
The data is saved directly to a Secure Digital (SD) or SDHC memory card. Using advanced analog and digital triggering options, the user can collect data to monitor systems and events without a PC. It includes DAQLog software to configure the device and recover data through the USB interface or SD memory card.
- Supports up to 100 kS/s of data sampling
- It has 16 analog inputs up to ± 10 V
- 16 bit resolution
- 16 digital inputs up to 28 V
- It has a configurable relay output (type C)
- 4 counter inputs
- Removable connections of screw terminals
- Includes 4GB SD memory card, supports up to 32GB
- Single channel analog/digital shooting
- Controls with pushbutton for field operations
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Includes DAQLog software
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32 or 64 bits
Download software DAQLog