2 port RS-485/422 to Ethernet converter. Input voltage: 5VDC±5%. Includes Straight network cable and 5VDC power adapter.
NP302T-2D (RS-485) is a high performance, industrial grade serial to Ethernet server, it can satisfy some kinds of customer requirements in consumption, emperature, volume and handle ability. It provides 2 port RS-485/422(RS-485/422 connector: 5 bit terminal block) and 1 port 10/100Base-Tx Ethernet, can focus manage disperse serial device, master through network, easy, convenience. In application, can configure, upgrade through WEB.
Moreover, NP302T-2D (RS-485) provide strong function configuration tools based in Windows platform, it can guide user configure the device step by step, all configurations are
coming true by WEB or Telnet, support cross-gateway and cross-router, user can flexible configure IP address, server and client mode, data bag size etc.
NP302T-2D (RS-485) adopts EMC protection design, can work in rugged environment
- Support 10/100M Ethernet
- Support 2 Port RS-485/422
- Support WEB and Telnet configuration
- Support TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP and DNS protocol
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, TCP Auto, UDP and Real COM driver working mode
- Support UDP multicast and UDP subnet mode
- Support heartbeat time and time over disconnect function
- Support cross-gateway and cross-router communication
- Support virtual serial COM port access and Network interruption automatic recovery
- Provide Windows configuration tools for easy to use, easy to bath install.
- Industrial grade design, IP30 protection grade
- No fan, low consumption design
- Working temperature: -40~75?