~ DISCONTINUED~Ethernet 10/100M to fiber 100M converter, FC Connector, single-mode, dual fiber, Optic Port transmission: 20Km, with external 5Vdc power supply.
Model3012, 10/100/1000Mbps adaptive Gigabit Ethernet fiber converter uses the switching technology to conduct media conversion, which meets the standards of IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z and IEEE802.3ab. This kind of media converter supports two types of media network connections: 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX. Model3012 can conduct mutual conversion between 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T twisted pair electrical signals and 1000Base-SX/LX optical signals. This media converter extends the transmission distance of a network from 100m over copper wires to 20 Km. This media converter supports transmission in dual-fiber multi-mode, dual-fiber single-mode, single-fiber single-mode, SC/ST/FC style fiber-optic connections.
- Accord to IEEE802.1 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-TX, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX.
- MDI/MDI-X auto negotiation, 10M/100M/1000M auto negotiation.
- Supports full /half duplex, Point-to-point transparent transfer.
- Power External 5VDC input.
- Plug-and-play, easy to installation.
- Can insert to 2U 19", 14 slots Rackmount.