12 ports 10/100Baes-T(X)+4 port 100Base-FX, Single-mode, single fiber, 20Km+4 port gigabit optical fiber (SFP slots), SC/ST, DC12-48V
IES7120 series are 20-port 100M/Gigabit layer 2 managed industrial Ethernet switches. This series include three types of products and provide 100M copper ports, 100M fiber ports, Gigabit SFP slots. It adopts DIN-Rail mounting to meet the requirements of different application scenes.
Features and Benefits
Network management system supports various network protocols and industrial standards, such as STP/RSTP, 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP Static Multicast, Port Trunking, Port Mirroring, etc. It also possesses complete management functions, including Port Configuration, Port Statistics, Access Control, Network Diagnosis, Rapid Configuration, Online Upgrading and so on, and supports CLI, WEB, Telnet, SNMP and other access methods. It can provide users with good experience with friendly design of network management system interface, simple and convenient operation.
Power supply input is two independent power supply circuits, which can ensure the device normal operation when one of the power supplies breaks down. DIP switch can restore factory defaults. When power supply or port link failure occurs, ALARM indicator will be bright and send out alarm, meanwhile, alarm device connected to the relay will send out alarm for rapid scene troubleshooting. Hardware adopts fanless, low power consumption, wide temperature and voltage design and has passed rigorous industrial standard tests, which can suit for the industrial scene environment with harsh requirements for EMC. It can be widely used in smart grid, rail transit, smart city, safety city, new energy, aerospace, intelligent manufacturing, military project and other industrial fields.
- SNMPv1/v2c is used for network management of various levels.
- Port mirroring can conduct data analysis and monitoring, which is convenient for online debugging.
- QoS supports real-time traffic classification and priority setting.
- DHCP server and client can be used for distributing IP address
- File management is convenient for device rapid configuration and online upgrading
- Bandwidth management can reasonably distribute network bandwidth, preventing unpredictable network status
- Port statistics can be used for the port real-time traffic statistics
- User password can conduct user hierarchical management to improve the device management security
- Mac port lock can enhance the network flexibility and security
- E-mail alarm is convenient for immediate fault discovery during remote management
- Relay alarm is convenient for troubleshooting of construction site
- Storm suppression can restrain the broadcast, unknown multicast and unknown unicast
- VLAN can be used for simplifying network planning
- Port trunking can increase network bandwidth and enhance the reliability of network connection to achieve optimum bandwidth utilization
- IGMP snooping, GMRP and static multicast are used for filtering multicast traffic to save network bandwidth
- SW-Ring and STP/RSTP can achieve network redundancy, preventing network storm