Analog voltage/current converter with 0-10Vdc/4-20mA input and output, 1.5 kVac galvanic isolation, 3-way, DIN rail mounting, 24 Vdc power supply, optional K-BUS connectivity.
The K109UI is designed to accept a single channel standard current or voltage process signal input and give a single, isolated voltage or current output. It has a "Tank" linearization capability designed for use in horizontal cylindrical tank applications, and a "SQRT" function for flow related applications, all of which are easily configured using DIP switches. The DIN-Rail mountable K109UI offers optional K-BUS connectivity allowing further savings in time and wiring by bussing together the nominal 24V DC power supply connections.
- A current input channel of 0/4~20 mA or voltage 0~5/10 Vdc
- A current output channel of 0/4~20 mA or voltage 0~5/10 Vdc
- Galvanic isolation of 3 ways
- Clamp type terminal block
- 14-bit resolution
- Precision 0.1%
- Power supply of 19~30 Vdc