GPS Receiver Module with 2 DO and 1 PPS Output.
The I-87211W, a new GPS solution for GPS Receiver module of I-87K family in ICP DAS, featuring high sensitivity, low power consumption and ultra small form factor with DCON and GPS protocols. This powerful item provides you with superior sensitivity and outstanding performance even in the harshest environment. The I-87211W provides extra 2-channel DO and 1-channel PPS for users. PPS signals can be used for precise timekeeping and time measurement. One can combine the PPS functionality with another as time synchronization source.
- Support PACs and Remote I/O expansion units of ICP DAS.
- Support 32-channel GPS and NMEA v0183 v3.01(Baudrate 9600 bps).
- RS-232 supports NMEA v0183 v3.01 format or DCON protocol.
- Built-in 2-channel DO, 1-channel PPS(1 pulse per second), 1 RS-232 port.
- PPS: 100 ms pulse output/sec for precise timekeeping and time measurement.
- With various system LED indicators.
- DIN Rail mounting.
- Automotive navigation
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Marine navigation
- Satellite time correction
- Precise timekeeping and time measurement