Rack mount embedded controller: 256/512K flash, 256/512K SRAM, 40MHz CPU, MiniOS7 Operating System. Available in 4 & 8 slot capacity (4 x slot: 512k / 512k).
The I-8411/I-8811 are serial embedded controller with 4/8 I/O slots. Both are equipped with MiniOS7,an embedded OS similar to DOS that is developed by ICPDAS Co., LTD.
The MiniOS7 can boot up in a very short time (0.4 ~ 0.8 second).It has built-in hardware diagnostic function, and supports the full functions to access all 8K and 87K series I/O modules, such as DI, DO, DIO, AI, AO, Counter/Frequency, motion modules etc.
The I-8411/I-8811 back plane is equipped four serial COM Port, they include RS-232 and RS-485 ports and can be used in remote data acquisition and control applications, including environment monitoring, power management and factory automation. By using S-256 (256 KBytes) or S-512 (512 KBytes)battery backup SRAM, they provide data logger storage function.
- Localized, high speed paralell backplane.
- Equipped with MiniOS7 (ROM-DOS like OS).
- Supports IPv4.
- Provides full C library functions for: I-8000, I-87K I/O, 7-segment LED display, RTC (real time clock), EEPROM, and more!
- Firmware can be updated via the RS-232 port.
- Supports "VxComm" capabilities for all COM ports (RS-232 and RS-485).
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASICKey to protect designated systems.
- Compact I/O Expansion slots allow quick installation of I/O modules.
- Built-in watchdog circuit.
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8000 & I-87K series I/O modules.
- Advanced CAN compatibility with I-8421.