2 Port Frnet Module
The ICP DAS XP-8000, WP-8000, LP-8000, I-8000 and iP-8000 series modules are all Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) that use an I-8172W FRnet communication module to implement an FRnet network.
The I-8172W is an isolated FRnet communication controlers. The I-8172W has two FRnet ports, each FRnet port can control a maximum of 16 communication nodes, numbered from 0 to 15. Each single node of the remote I/O module can control a maximum of 16 DI/DO channels. In other words, each FRnet port can control a maximum of 128 DI and 128 DO channels.
- Reduced Wiring two-wire cabling
- Innovative token-stream communication technology
- Real-time I/O synchronization capabilities
- Fixed cyclic scan time for deterministic control
- High speed distributed I/O control capabilities
- Memory-mapping I/O programming
- Easily programmable
- No software overhead for protocol processing
- Industrial Automation
- Remote I/O control
- Building Automation
- Parking Lot Management