RS232/422/485 Serial to HART Gateway/Converter. Working in point-to-point or multi-drop HART mode. Allow two HART masters and can connect up to 15 HART modules. DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting. Requires power supply 10~30Vdc
I-7570 is a Serial to HART converter and can be used as a HART master with HC_Tool utility or a HART slave with HDS utility.
(1) I-7570 as HART Master:
It allows users to access the HART slave by using RS-232/RS-422/RS-485. These HART slave devices may be a transmitter, actuator, current output device and so forth. In addition, by using the I-7570 utility tool, users can configure module and test HART communication easily and quickly.
(2) I-7570 as HART Slave:
ART Device Simulator (called HDS) is the HART device simulation software developed by ICP DAS. It can be used to simulate multi HART slave devices simultaneously to exchange data with HART master device by using ICP DAS HART converter (like: I-7567/I-7570/I-7547) connected to any COM port (USB/232/485/Ethernet). By this way, users can develop or verify the HART master program without any HART slave device.
- Support HART Short/Long frame
- Support HART Burst mode
- Support point-to-point or multi-drop HART mode
- Support connecting up to 15 HART slave devices
- Allow two HART masters
- Provide utility tool for module configuration and HART communication
- Provide PWR/TxD/RxD indication LED
- Isolated COM 1: RS-232/RS-422/RS-485
- 4KV ESD Protection
- Built-in Watchdog
- Selectable 250O load resistor
- Support HART OPC Server provided by HART COMMUNICATION FOUDATION
- Support FDT (Field Device Tool) technique and the below FDT software have been tested OK