High Performance Intelligent USB to 2-port CAN Converter. Supports operating temperatures between -25 to 75°C.
I-7565-H2 are the high performance intelligent USB to CAN converters with one and two CAN channels separately. They improve the transformation speed of the I-7565, and allows receiving max. 3000 standard 2.0A CAN frames per second. Both I-7565-H2 support CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates from 5 Kbps to 1 Mbps. The important feature of I-7565-H2 is to support the user-defined baud rate function no matter what the baud rate is. When connecting I-7565-H2 to PC, PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of CAN bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565-H2. The application fields can be CAN bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
The following is the application structure for these two USB/CAN modules. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN device through the CAN network by the I-7565-H1/H2 Converter. These modules let users to communicate with CAN devices easily from PC with USB interface.
I-7565-H2: High Performance intelligent USB to 2- port CAN bus Converter.
2500Vrms isolation on CAN side
The CAN port of I-7565-H2 is isolated with 2500Vrms. This isolation can protect the local devices from the damage signal coming from CAN network.
The I-7565-H2 Watchdog is a hardware reset circuit to monitor the operation status of I-7565-H2. When working in a harsh or noisy environment, the I-7565-H2 may be down by the external signal. The circuit may let the I-7565-H2 work continuously and never halt.
Power/Communication/Error indicator display
There are three indicators on the I-7565-H2.The power indicator can help user to check whether the I-7565-H2 is standby. The communication indicator is used to show whether the I-7565-H2 is transmitting/receiving messages. The Error indicator will be turned on when some errors occur on the I-7565-H2.
- RoHS Design
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0(Full Speed)
- Fully compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Support both CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B
- No external power supply (powered by USB)
- Integrated with one or two CAN bus channels
- Programmable CAN bus baud rate from 5Kbps to 1Mbps or user-defined baud rate
- Support CAN bus acceptance filter configuration
- Time-stamp of CAN message with at least ±1ms precision
- Support firmware update via USB
- Provide utility tool for users module setting and CAN bus communication testing conveniently
- Provide API library for users' program development easily
- Provide "Hardware Serial Number" to protect users' program
(For FW v1.04 and libary v1.07 or newer) (NEW)
- Provide "Listen Only Mode" function
(For FW v1.05 and Utility v1.09 or newer) (NEW)
- Provide "CAN Error Frame" Information
(For FW v1.07 or newer) (NEW)
- Provide "Adjustable Bit-Timing of CAN Baud (Tseg2)" function
(For FW v1.07 or newer) (NEW)
- Increase HWSendTimer Number from 1 set to 5 sets and add "AddMode" and "AddVal" parameter for HWSendTimer
(For FW v1.05 or newer) (NEW)
- Add "User Defined ISR" interrupt function
(For API v1.08 or newer) (NEW)
- Add Driver Signature Certificate for Win7 x64 platform in driver v1.2
- Provide PWR/RUN/ERR indication LED
- Built-in jumper to select 120 ohm terminal resister
- Max data flow flow Windows 2000/xp, win7(32 & 64 bit), Linus and WinCE (Available Soon)
- The CAN buffer is 128 data frames in each CAN port for I-7565-H2
- Watchdog inside
- Driver supported for Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7 (32 & 64 bit)/8.x, and Linux