USB to RS-232/422/485 converter isolated / includes USB cable. Supported by Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 /Vista / XP & Linux
The I-7561U is an easy-to-use and cost-effective converter for transferring serial data via USB. It can be used to connect serial devices to systems with a USB interface. The I-7561U converter comes with one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 port that allows compatibility with any serial device protocol. Besides the features of I-7561 USB to serial converter, the I-7561U also supports Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems. It also features high-speed 921.6kbps transmission rate, and supports various operating systems ranging from Windows to Linux. A Self-Tuner chip inside auto-tunes the baud rate and data format to the RS-485 networks. It is USB powered, so it doesn't require additional external power adapters. It comes with independent RS232 / RS-422 / RS-485 ports for flexible connections.
EASY-TO-USE AND EXCELLENT COMPATILIBITY:
- Compatible With Any Serial Device Protocol (RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485)
- Fully Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2012 / 2000 / 98 / ME / Linux
- Data Transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps
- Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
- 3000 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-232/422/485 side
- ESD Protection for the RS-232/422/485 Data Line
- SAVES COST AND HUSSLE-FREE: USB-Powered, No External Power Supply Required
- WIDE RANGE OF OPERATING TEMPERATURES: -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ 167°F)
- EASY TO INSTALL: DIN-Rail Mountable and Fits Easily to Your Existing Systems
- WARRANTY AND SUPPORT: Free Timely Technical Support and Free 1-year Warranty. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.