USB to RS 232 Converter
The I-7560 contains a Windows serial com port via it's USB connection and is compatible with new and legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug-and-Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. The I-7560 features a full set of RS-232 modem data and control signals (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI and GND) on it's PC compatible DB-9 male connector. It also features a high-speed 115200 bps transmission rate. The I-7560 is powered from the USB bus and no additional power supply is needed.
- Fully Compliant with the USB 1.1/2.0 (High Speed)
- No External Power Supply is required as the I-7560 is powered
- Baud Rate, 300 ~ 115200 bps
- from the USB Bus
- Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C
- Driver Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (32-bit)/Linux