4-channel Isolated Digital Input and 5-channel Relay Output Module with 16-bit Counters communicable over RS-485. Supports operating temperatures between -25 to 75°C.
The I-7063 module provides 8 digital input channels and 3 Form A relay output channels, and the 7065 series provides 4 digital input channels and 5 Form A relay output channels. All digital input channels can be used as 16-bit counters. In addition, the digital input channels can be selected either as sink- or source-type via wire connections. The I-7063D provides 11 LED indicators and the I-7065D/M-7065D provides 9 LED indicators that can be used to monitor the status of the digital input and relay output. The M-7065 supports both the Modbus RTU and DCON protocols, which can be configured via software. There are also options for configuring power-on and safe values. 4 kV ESD protection and 3750 VDC intra-module isolation are also provided to enhance noise protection capabilities in industrial environments.
- 4 Digital Input channels and 5 Relay Output channels
- Form A Power Relay Output
- Sink- and Source-type for Digital Input
- Digital Input Channels can be used as 16-bit Counters
- Configurable Power-on Value Settings
- Configurable Safe Value Settings
- Dual Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C