4 Channel 14-bit Analog Output Current Output / Voltage Output Data Acquisition Module, communicable over RS-485, with FREE EZ Data Logger Software. Supports operating temperatures between -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F).
The I-7024 module provides cost-effective protection and conditioning for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and systems. The input type is configurable; the user selects the type and range remotely by issuing commands from the host. Fewer modules may be used for different applications. The user may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. Modules have a screw-terminal block to connect to the signals. I-7024 comes with FREE EZ Data Logger Software.
- 4-channel Analog Output and 5-channel Digital Input.
- Software Selectable Current or Voltage Output.
- Power-on Value Setting.
- Safe Value Setting.
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Programmable Output Slope.
- Dual Watchdog.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C.