Analog Voltage or Current Output Data Acquisition Module communicable over RS-485 with FREE EZ Data Logger Software. Supports operating temperatures between -25 to 75°C.
The I-7021 is a 12/16-bit, 1-channel Analog Output module that is designed for both voltage and current output. The I-7021 features 3000 VDC intra-module isolation, and the power source for the current output can be selected as either internal or external via a jumper. Options are also provided to allow power-on and safe values to be set. The M-7021A supports both the Modbus RTU and the DCON protocols which can be configured via software, and all hardware specifications are the same as the I-7021.
- Current or Voltage Output.
- High Resolution: 12-bit.
- Software Selectable Current or Voltage Output.
- Open Wire Detection for Current Output.
- Readback Voltage or Current.
- Configurable Power-on Value.
- Configurable Safe Value.
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Programmable Output Slope.
- Dual Watchdog.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C.