EtherNet/IP to Modbus RTU Gateway. Power supply PoE IEEE 802.3af/ Class 1 or DC jack +12 ~ 48 VDC.
The GW-7472 EtherNet/IP adapter to Modbus RTU Master and Modbus TCP Client Gateway is helpful for data-exchanging between the Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP Network and the EtherNet/IP Network. It reads the register data from the Modbus RTU slaves as well as Modbus TCP servers and publishes these data to the input register data of the EtherNet/IP scanner. The output data transmitted by the EtherNet/IP scanner are updated to the register data of Modbus RTU slaves/Modbus TCP servers via the GW-7472. In order to save the installation space, the GW-7472 is offered in an amazing tiny size that makes it easy to install in anywhere, even directly attached to a serial device or embedded into a machine. The GW-7472 features a powerful 32-bit MCU to handle efficient network traffic and it provides the IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) with a standard category 5 Ethernet cable. Through the NS-205PSE, Poe switch, the GW-7472 can be powered via the Ethernet cable. When there is no PoE switch on site, the GW-7472 provide another way to be powered from DC adapters. These two power interfaces are redundant. If one fails, another will take it over to supply the proper power to the GW-7472.
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1
- Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators
- Redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC jack
- Automatic RS-485 direction control
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- RoHS compliant with Halogen-free
- Fire retardant materials (UL94-V0 Level)