USB520 , External USB Output Kit , 24 Bit Resolution , Up To 19 Bit Noise Free , Standard , For Strain Gauge , Amplified , and Encoder Inputs , Up to 4800 SPS , Integrated DIN Clip.
The new USB520 External USB Kit (mV/V, amplified and encoder input) eliminates the need for power supply and display equipment. The module is supplied by PC power through a USB Cable, providing excitation voltage for the sensor. The analog output voltage of the sensor is then digitized and processed by a microprocessor using the integrated high resolution (24 bits) analogue to digital converter (ADC). The on-board USB device allows the microprocessor to communicate with the PC by means of the USB link. The USB integration works hand in hand with SENSIT Test and Measurement software, which allows users to monitor the actual output of the sensor in real time. This is calculated based on the calibration values stored inside the on-board memory. The easy plug and play gives you the power to monitor the sensor output and enjoy measurement that is less affected by noise, temperature variation and excitation.
- USB 2.0 Communication Link
- USB Bus-Powered (5V)
- Input/Output Short Circuit Protection
- Streaming ASCII Output
- Offered with DLL/Mac Dynamic Library
- CE Approved Class A (required for Medical and Aerospace applications)
- Industrial metallic enclosure
- Integrated DIN rail mount
- Supports, VDC, mA, mV and TTL type input
- Lends itself to a multitude of industry applications through its support of amplified input