LSB350 , 500 lb , Tension & Compression Load Cell , Standard , Material - 2024-T4 , 1/2-20-Thread , 4 Pin Lemo Receptacle, EGG.0B.304.CLL
The LSB350 S Beam Load Cell offers a compact design for platforms, silos, or scales. The Standard LSB350 S Beam Load Cell model has female threads, comes in both Anodized Aluminum (500 lbs – 1,000 lbs) and 17-4 Stainless Steel construction (2,000lbs), with 4 Pin Lemo Receptacle. It is also available in metric threads.
This S Beam Load Cell model has a high accuracy with a Nonlinearity of ±0.05%, deflection of 0.003” nominal and an operating temperature of -60° F to 200° F. It can be modified or customized to meet your requirements and most capacities are in our inventory, making them available for 24 hour shipping. Similar to our entire Load Cell product line this model is manufactured in the US and uses metal foil strain gauge technology.
- Available in both 17-4 Stainless Steel or Anodized Aluminum
- Optional 5 feet 28 Awg, 6 conductor shielded Polyurethane cable
- Matched output option available
- Metric Threads Available
- In both Tension & Compression
- Utilizes Metal Foil Strain Gauge Technology
- Weight: 7.5 oz (Aluminum) / 18 oz ( Stainless Steel)
- For in line use in both tension and compression
- Notable nonlinearity
- Connector or robust cable strain relief