Ethernet data acquisition board OEM version with 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs, 16-bit resolution, 250 kS/s, 2 analog outputs, 8 digital I/O, and one 32-bit counter input. No case, no cable, no screw terminals. Includes pin headers
The Ethernet-based E-1608-OEM is a low-cost, high-speed, multifunction I/O DAQ board that measures eight analog channels at 250 kS/s aggregate with 16-bit resolution.
This board also offers two analog outputs, eight digital I/O channels, and one counter input.
The E-1608-OEM has a built-in 10/100 BASE-T auto-negotiation, high-speed communication port. The networking protocols are TCP/IP and UDP.
Once connected to the network, the board can be remotely accessed and configured through software from anywhere on the network. Only one user at a time can access the E-1608-OEM.
The E-1608-OEM provides 16-bit analog inputs that are software-selectable as 8 SE or 4 DIFF inputs. The board supports input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, and ±1 V that are software-selectable per channel.
The E-1608-OEM has two 16-bit, software-paced analog outputs that can be updated at a rate of 500 S/s. The output range is fixed at ±10 V.
The E-1608-OEM has an external digital trigger input. The trigger mode is software-selectable for edge- or level-sensitive mode. You can configure edge-sensitive mode for either rising or falling edge. In level-sensitive mode, you can configure for either high or low level. The default setting at power up is edge-sensitive, rising edge.
Eight bidirectional digital I/O bits are individually-configurable for input or output. The digital I/O terminals can detect the state of any TTL-level input. You can configure for pull-up (+5 V) or pull-down (0 V) with an onboard jumper.
One 32-bit event counter can count TTL pulses. The counter accept inputs of up to 10 MHz.
The E-1608-OEM has one external clock input and one clock output for analog inputs.
E-1608-OEM boards are factory-calibrated. Specifications are guaranteed for one year. For calibration beyond one year, return the board to the factory for recalibration.
- 16-bit high-speed Ethernet board
- Sample rates up to 250 kS/s
- 8 SE/4 DIFF analog inputs
- Two 16-bit analog outputs
- Eight individually-configurable digital I/O
- One 32-bit counter input
- Includes a built-in 10/100 BASE-T auto-negotiation, high-speed communication port
- Uses TCP/IP and UDP for network communication
- Power adapter available separately
- Header connectors
- Cased Version Available
- Support for DAQami, easy-to-use advanced data logging application to acquire, view, and log data
- TracerDAQ® for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Universal Library for Android™ includes support and examples for the Android 3.1 platform (API level 12) and later
- DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™ drivers
- InstaCal™ software utility for installing, configuration, and testing
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8/7/Vista®, 32-bit or 64-bit;
- Android 3.1 (API level 12) and later