Multichannel module for sound and vibration measurements.
The DT8837 is a highly accurate multichannel module for sound and vibration measurements. All the I/O channels are isolated from each other and from the computer, allowing noise-free data to be sampled in tough industrial environments. Four 24-bit IEPE (ICP®) sensor inputs, a 24-bit D/A stimulus output, and a 32-bit tachometer channel are synchronized to provide data streams that are matched in time. The DT8837 offers a readback analog output channel in the analog input data stream and provides measurement modes for precisely correlating the tachometer input with the A/D sensor measurements.
The TCP/IP Ethernet operation allows measurements to be monitored locally or at other remote sites. Up to 16 instrument modules may be stacked for parallel operation of 64 accelerometer or voltage inputs. These modules are synchronized via the Wired Trigger Bus and can be externally triggered in various ways.
- ISO-Channel™ provides ±500V galvanic isolation channel-to-channel.
- Four simultaneous, 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D channels for high-resolution measurements.
- Four IEPE inputs for direct sensor connection.
- 4mA current source with 24V compliance voltage.
- Ability to sample ADCs, tachometer, counter, and DAC feedback channels simultaneously.
- Ability to stack up to 16 modules for parallel operation of 64 channels.
- Metal case, mains power supply included.