Data acquisition card with Ethernet interface, 16-bit 200KHz A, D converter, with 16 SE or 8 DE inputs (expandable up to 256 with DBK modules), 40 digital inputs, outputs, 4 counter and frequency inputs (CTR)), OEM version.
Data acquisition card for OEM and embedded applications, 16 bits/200KHz, Ethernet interface, 4 analog outputs, 40 digital I/O, 4 counters, 16 common terminal analog inputs or 8 differentials.
The DaqOEM series are cards with Ethernet interface for embedded applications or OEM applications that require analog, digital and frequency I/O. At the card level, the DaqOEM have the same characteristics as the DaqBook/2000.
The DaqOEM requires an input power of +10 ~ +30 VDC at 15 W, through a standard 5-pin DIN connector. An optional AC/DC converter (TR-40U) provides a power supply of +110 ~ 250 VAC. All signal I/Os are accessed by 3 connectors on the 40-pin card in 2 lines (connectors P1, P2 and P3 described in the DaqBook/2000 series). Optional cables convert the 40-position header into a male DB37 connector.
- Analog input, analog outputs, frequency input, timer output, and digital I/O
- Embedded Ethernet connection that offers continuous transmission to PC without data loss
- 16 bit A/D converter at 200 kHz
- Operating temperature from -30 to 70 ° C
- Synchronous, digital and frequency analog measurements
- Trigger modes include analog, digital, frequency and software
- Virtually infinite pre-trigger buffer
- 4 channels of 16-bit analog output at 100 kHz
- DaqOEM Cards stick to more than 40 DBK signal conditioning options to mount an accessible system,
- customized for particular application
- Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems