Ethernet-based 200 kHz laboratory data acquisition system with 8 inputs (expandable to 128), 30 DIO, and 4 CTR.
The DaqLab/2000 Series provides benchtop data acquisition capability for a wide variety of laboratory applications. Compared to traditional digital multimeters, the DaqLab is 1,000 times faster and is capable of measuring a wider variety of signals.
Included with the DaqLab is DaqView software, an Out-of-the-Box application that is ideal for data logging, real-time display, and storage to disk, along with DaqCal software application for easy user calibration. No programming is required to begin using the DaqLab, and users can be up-and-running within minutes. Also included are comprehensive drivers for DASYLab®, NI LabVIEW®, Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET Built into the DaqLab is a 16-bit/200 kHz A/D converter. Signal I/O is on the front panel via removable screw-terminal connectors, and additional I/O is via rear panel DB37 connector. Front-panel I/O includes 8 voltage inputs, 4 frequency inputs, 2 timer outputs, and 6 digital I/O.
The DaqLab/2001 also has 4 analog outputs on the front-panel screw terminals. Expansion channels can be added to the DaqLab via DBK boards that install into the two built-in slots. Signals attach to the DBK cards via on-board screw terminals or BNC connectors, which are accessed from the front of the DaqLab.
If additional I/O is required, then any of the DBK options can be attached to the rear-panel P1 and P2 connectors, allowing expansion up to 100s of analog and digital I/O channels.
The high-speed Ethernet interface built into the DaqLab insures that all acquired data flows into the PC in real time, eliminating the need for local data storage or expensive memory options.
- Ideal for bench-top data acquisition applications
- 16-bit, 200 kHz A/D converter
- Built-in capability measures voltage, frequency, and digital I/O
- Easily expand to measure temperature, strain, vibration and much more via internal expansion slots
- Includes DaqView Out-of-the-Box software for data logging applications, plus comprehensive drivers for popular programming environments
- High-speed Ethernet interface insures continuous real-time data transfers to the PC
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit