DaqBoard3001USB USB-Based, 16-Bit, 1 MHz Data Acquisition Board For OEM And Embedded Applications.
DaqBoard/3035USB make use af J5 and J6 (two of the four 40-pin headers) for analog expantion. Pinouts for theseand remaining two heades (J7 and J8) are included.
A pinout for a 4-channel terminal board (TB7)is also included.
- Designed for OEM and embedded applications.
- Custom versions available for OEMs (contact factory).
- Up to 8 differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs, four of which can accept thermocouples.
- Four 16-bit, 1 MHz analog outputs.
- 24 high-speed digital I/O lines.
- Four 32-bit counters with quadrature encoding support.
- Low-latency setpoint control out"ut mode.
- Small, compact design (6" x 5.93”).
- Includes DaqView Out-of-the-Box software application for effortless data logging and analysis.
- Support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET.
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™.
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit.