Board with 48 (SPDT) Form C electromechanical relays. Contact Rating: 10A. Compatible with a wide variety of digital I/O boards DIO48, DIO96 or DIO192 via a 50 pin connector. Requires 5V power supply through a four-pin MOLEX connector.
The CIO-ERB48 provides 48 single pole, double throw (SPDT) Form C electromechanical relays on a 17" x 4.5" circuit board. A single connector scheme allows interfacing to any Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) digital I/O board with 50-pin or 100-pin connectors.
The CIO-SERB48 provides similar functionality, but includes 10-amp, socketed/removable relays in place of the standard 5-amp relays on the CIO-ERB48.
- 48 Form C relays (SPDT)
- Reset on
- All relays are replaceable
- Relays: 48 SPDT, Form C
- Contact capacity: 10A at 28VDC, 10A at 120VAC
- Operating time: 20 milliseconds
- Release time: 10 milliseconds
- Power consumption: maximum 4.6A at + 5V
- Power required: + 5V, external power or from the PC with the CPCPOWER-10 cable (included)