Board with 48 (SPDT) Form C electromechanical relays. Contact Rating: 5A. Compatible with a wide variety of digital I/O boards DIO48, DIO96 or DIO192 via a 50 pin connector. Requires 5V power supply through a four-pin MOLEX connector.
The CIO-ERB48 provides 48 single pole, double throw (SPDT) Form C electromechanical relays on a 17" x 4.5" circuit board. A single connector scheme allows interfacing to any Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) digital I/O board with 50-pin or 100-pin connectors.
The CIO-SERB48 provides similar functionality, but includes 10-amp, socketed/removable relays in place of the standard 5-amp relays on the CIO-ERB48.
- 48 Form C relays (SPDT)
- Reset on
- Compatible with a wide variety of digital output cards and digital I / O cards
- Relays: 48 SPDT, Form C
- Contact capacity: 6A at 28VDC, 5A at 120VAC
- Operating time: 20 milliseconds
- Departure time: 10 milliseconds
- ERB24 power consumption: maximum 3.4A at + 5V
- Power required: 5V, external power or from the PC with the CMOLEX-10 cable (included)
Compatible Cables/Interface Cards:
- Compatible with CIO-DIO192, -DIO96, -DIO48, -DO192H, -DO96H, -DO48H (using C50FF- # series cable)