100KS/s 16-channel 16-bit Analog Input ISA Board, 2-Channel 12-bit Analog Output with 16 Digital Input/16 Digital Output. Includes one CA-3710 D-Sub cable.
The A-826PG is 16-bit multifunction analog and digital I/O boards for the PC/AT compatible computer. The A-826PG offer 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs, plus two channels of analog output with 12-bit resolution. In addition, The A-826PG has 16 digital input, 16 digital output, and one timer/counter channel. The A-826PG provides gain of 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8 while the A-826PG provides gains of 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8 . It has a maximum sampling rate of 100 k samples/Sec., DMA operation is jumper selectable for levels 1 or 3. Interrupts are jumper selectable between 3 and 15.
- 16-bit A/D converter
- 12-bit D/A converter
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential input channels
- 100 k/s sampling rate
- Two 12-bit analog output channels
- Analog Output Range: 0~5 V, 0~10 V
- Software programmable gain: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8
- Interrupt handling
- A/D Trigger modes: Software Trigger, Pacer Trigger, External Trigger, Event Trigger
- A/D data transfer modes: polling, interrupt, DMA
- 16 digital input & 16 digital output
- 37 pin D-Sub connector