Multifunction 70KS/s 12 bit Analog and Digital I/O ISA Board with 16 single ended Analog inputs, 2 Analog outputs, 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. Includes one 16 bit timer/counter and software development kit.
A-812PG is a 12-bit multifunction analog and digital I/O board for PC/AT compatible computers. A-812PG offers 16 single-ended plus two channels of analog output with 12-bit resolution. A-812PG has 16 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, and one timer/counter channel. A-812PG Provides gains of 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16. It has a maximum sampling rate of 62.5K samples/s. DMA operation is jumper selectable for levels 1 or 3. Interrupts are jumper selectable between 3 and 15.
- 12-bit A/D converter
- 12-bit D/A converter
- 16 single-ended
- 62.5 k/s sampling rate
- Two 12-bit analog output channels
- Analog Output Range: 0~5 V , 0~10 V
- Software programmable gain :1, 2, 4, 8, 16
- Interrupt handling
- A/D Trigger modes: Software Trigger, Pacer Trigger, External Trigger, Event Trigger
- A/D data transfer modes: polling , interrupt , DMA
- 16 digital input & 16 digital output