30KS/s 12-bit Analog and Digital I/O Board. Includes one CA-4002 D-Sub connector.
A-8111 is a 12-bit multifunction, analog and digital I/O board for PC/AT compatible computers. A-8111 offers 8-channels of analog inputs, plus one channel of analog output with 12-bit resolution. A-8111 has 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. A-8111 provides gains of 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16. It has a maximum sampling rate of 30K samples/s.
- 12-bit A/D converter
- 12-bit D/A converter
- 8 single-ended or 8 differential input channels
- 30 k/s sampling rate
- One 12-bit analog output channel
- Analog Output Range: 0~5V, 0~10V
- Software programmable gain: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16
- Interrupt handling
- A/D Trigger modes: Software Trigger, Pacer Trigger, External Trigger, Event Trigger
- A/D data transfer modes: polling, interrupt, DMA
- 16 digital input & 16 digital output
- 37 pin D-Sub connector