8 Channel Analog Output Board with DB-37 (Direct Connect 37 pin Termination Board) Includes one CA-4002 D-Sub connector.
The A-628/S ist a 12-bit analog output boards with 16 channel digital input and 16 channel digital output .The A-626,A-628 boards support both current and voltage range .The output channel can be jumper selectable for different voltage range ;+/-10 V, +/-5 V, 0 ~ 5 V, 0 ~ 10 V and can sink 4 ~ 20 mA current when connected to an external voltage source. On board reference chip BB Ref-01 is used for solving the thermo-drifting problem of the reference voltage Therefore A-626 is much better than 726 families for long period operation. Lattice FPGA on board can increase the stability of the board.
- Backward compatible to 726 series
- 6 or 8 analog output channels
- 12-bit resolution
- 0 ~ 5 V,0 ~ 10 V,*5 V,*10 V output range
- 4 ~ 20 mA current loop capability ,sink to ground
- On board reference -5 V, -10 V
- External reference *10 V (max.) AC or DC
- External Interrupt request signals, IRQ level from IRQ 3 ~ IRQ 15
- 16-channel digital input and 16 channel digital output Connects directly to DB-16P,DB-16R DN-20,DN-37, 782 and 785 families